- Licenses: State Bar of California; District of Columbia Bar
- Law School: American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C.
- Undergraduate: Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
- Memberships: American Immigration Lawyers Association. Federal Bar Association
- Languages: English (native), Spanish, and Catalan
- Personal Interests: Golf, reading, spending time with wife and kids
George Ganey is the founding partner at Ganey Law Group. He is a passionate advocate for his clients and is unwavering in maintaining this value as the firm grows. He has significant experience advising individuals and businesses on all types of immigration matters, including investment-based immigration, family and employment-based visa petitions, waivers of inadmissibility, and asylum. George designs creative and effective legal strategies and is deeply committed to helping each client achieve their goals. Because of this personalized and dedicated representation, the firm has grown significantly over the past several years. George ensures that each team member works diligently and respectfully to win the most favorable outcome for Ganey Law Group’s clients.
George is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Federal Bar Association. Outside of his responsibilities at the firm, George enjoys reading, playing golf, and spending time with his wife and young children.
George earned his J.D. from American University Washington College of Law, where he was an Articles Editor of the International Law Review and a classroom legal rhetoric fellow, and his Bachelor of Arts at Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH. George is fluent in Spanish and Catalan.
- Licenses: New York
- Law School: Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Undergraduate: George Mason University
- Memberships: American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Languages: English (native), Korean (fluent)
- Personal Interests: Going to church, wine, traveling
Jane Park exclusively practices in the area of U.S. federal immigration law. She focuses her practice in employment and investment-based immigration, family-based petitions, corporate compliance, petitions for individuals of extraordinary ability, naturalization, and immigrant and non-immigrant visa application processing at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad.
- Licenses/Accreditation: New York State Bar; Colegio Público de Abogados de la Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, BA, Argentina (Argentinian Bar Association)
- Degrees: NYU Law School – Master of Law (LL.M.); Universidad de Buenos Aires (Post Graduate Degree in Family Law); Universidad de San Andres, Buenos Aires (J.D.)
- Immigration Law Specialization: Investment-based immigration (EB-5 and E-2),
National Interest Waivers, family-based immigration, and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Languages: Spanish (native), English (fluent) and Portuguese (intermediate)
- Personal Interests: Dancing (salsa, bachata, Brazilian zouk)
Mariela is an Associate Attorney at Ganey Law Group. Mariela is a seasoned attorney who, prior to her time with Ganey Law Group, practiced law in Argentina at a boutique family law firm. In 2019, she came to the United States to pursue an LL.M. degree at the New York Law School. During the course of her LL.M. degree, Mariela completed four different internships across diverse organizations: UN Women, Sanctuary for Families, Brooklyn Public Defender’s Office, and NYU’s Human Rights Clinic. After passing the New York Bar, Mariela practiced as a staff attorney at Sanctuary for Families (NGO) as part of their family law team. In 2022, Mariela joined Ganey Law Group, where she practices as an associate attorney and her work with the firm is particularly focused on:
▪ Investment-based immigration (EB-5 and E-2)
▪ National Interest Waivers
▪ Family-based immigration
▪ Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
Mariela’s experience as an Argentinian lawyer and fluency in Spanish and Portuguese enables her to interact and connect with clients from Latin America on a personal level. Mariela is an empathetic and trusted attorney and has vast experience in dealing with complicated family law matters. These capabilities and experiences allow her to manage complex immigration cases with precision and care.
- Degrees: Bachelor of Communication, Minor in Asian American Studies, University of Maryland
- Immigration Law Specialization: Family-based Immigration
- Languages: English (native), Khmer (conversational)
- Personal Interests: Reading, trying new restaurants, and spending time with family
Amara Tek-Ronquillo is a Paralegal at Ganey Law Group. She has more than eight years of experience working in the immigration legal field. Amara has assisted with various family and employment-based visa petitions, re-entry permits, removal of conditions, naturalization, removal cases, and asylum.
Amara’s family came to the United States as refugees. This allowed her to witness firsthand how difficult it can be to navigate different agencies and processes in the U.S. immigration system. After graduating from the University of Maryland, she spent some time working in the nonprofit field, supporting Asian/Pacific Islander survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Her personal and professional experiences continue to motivate her work in immigration law, where she can help individuals and their family members. She is passionate about reunifying families and working with clients to reach their immigration goals.
- Degrees: Bachelor of English, San Diego State University
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Personal Interests: Reading, knitting, and kayaking with her dogs
Carolina Enriquez is a Paralegal at Ganey Law Group. Carolina has assisted with various family and employment-based visa petitions, unlawful presence waivers, humanitarian parole requests, and nonimmigrant visa applications.
about her work, and is committed to assisting individuals and their families in reaching their immigration goals.
Agustin Pereira Martinez
- Undergraduate: Dual Degree – Economics, Corporate Finance, University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Languages: English, Spanish (native)
- Personal Interests: Reading, politics, football
Agustin is a Legal Assistant at Ganey Law Group. Agustin is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts – Amherst, where he earned his bachelor’s degree first in Economics, and later in Corporate Finance. During the course of his studies and beyond, Agustin completed diverse roles across a variety of industries, such as Investment Banking with Wells Fargo, Renewable Energy with Triple Oak Power, and Non-Profit organizations such as Counterpart International. In 2023, Agustin joined Ganey Law Group, where he is now a legal assistant aiding on all cases within the office.